Monday 14 January 2013

Chicken & Broccoli Pasta




Well, I haven't posted any recipes in quite some time so I thought I should post one of my favorites. I like to call it Chicken & Broccoli Pasta.



Serving size 3-4 people depending on portion sizes. If serving to 4 add more a bit more pasta, if serving to more then 4 adjust ingredients to fit your needs.


Ingredients:

2- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

1 cup Broccoli(or any desired amount)

Half a box of Rotini
1 bottle of Classico's Alfredo & Sun-dried Tomato Sauce


Instructions:

1.) After gathering your ingredients, put your defrosted chicken breasts into a pot of boiling water for about 20 minutes or until cooked fully through. 

2.) While cooking the chicken breasts cook Rotini as the package instructs. Normally they tend to be ready around the same time as the chicken breasts.

3.) When you notice the chicken and pasta are ready, put bottle of the Classico Sauce into a large pan and put on medium heat. Cut up chunks of broccoli and put in sauce to cook a bit. I normally cut the broccoli to be about one-bite sized.

4.) Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and put in pan with sauce and broccoli. Drain Rotini and do the same.

5.) Cook together for about 10 minutes, until it is all fully cooked together, then serve. I normally serve with a salad, but however you like to serve is fine.

Enjoy!

I find this recipe pretty easy, only downside is that you have two pots and a pan to clean up, but I definitely think its worth it, tastes great! I've tried it without broccoli as well, but it just doesn't taste as great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment